Apply for Job at Clouds Dubai
Clouds Dubai is a leading IT Security distributor in the Middle East taking care of the Cybersecurity, Cloud, Backup & Disaster Recovery requirements of channel partners and their clients. As a Value Added Distributor, we offer quality products and services that address customers’ core IT security, Cloud & Backup needs in the Gulf region. We provide IT Security services like Managed Security Services, SOC as Service, Digital Forensics, VAPT, Compromise Assessment, Penetration Testing, Security Awareness Training, IT Audit, Source Code Review, Threat Hunting & Incident Response. You can find more information about our services at https://cloudsdubai.com/our-services/
We also distribute TruGrid, WALLIX, Logsign, ITsMine, inDefend, Ekran, miniOrange, uSecure, Vembu, ParaBlu, BackupAssist, NeuShield, CloudSEK, WatchTower365, unDelete, Prophaze, CionSystems, FileAudit & UserLock in the region. You can find details about our product at https://cloudsdubai.com/products/
We have one opening for a Technical Support Engineer to be based out of India. We also have an opening for a channel sales executive for our Dubai office. We are looking for a candidate with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience. Details of the same are given below.
Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, the consultant will:
• Have demonstrable design-level and hands-on experience with DLP, AD Management, Email Security, MFA, NMS & PAM solutions.
• Have a good general understanding of Networking concepts
• Have sound knowledge of Infrastructure technologies including the Cloud.
• Be able to articulate business & functional requirements based on evolving best practices and technologies.
• Work with clients to gather information needed for the .implementation of LP, AD Management, Email Security, MFA, NMS & PAM solutions
• Work with clients to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards, and other considerations that influence how solutions should perform and operate.
• Work with the vendor team to test and roll out the implementation plans.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team player and quick learner
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products.
Channel Sales Executive
We have an opening for Channel Sales Executive. The candidate should have a cybersecurity sales background and a good understanding of channel business in the Middle East region.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling system integrators and channel partners in the UAE.
Responsibilities & Requirements
* Developing new Business for our products and services.
* Providing Marketing and Technical Communication to the clients
* Sales Management and Review
* Lead Generation
* Ability to drive sales with clear sales targets
* Managing Administration (Order processing and collection)
* UAE driving License (preferred)
Candidates should have communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with the customers & partners.
You can apply for jobs by filling in your details below. We will get in touch with the shortlisted candidates.