Backup your Office 365 and IMAP mailboxes locally with BackupAssist 365
BackupAssist 365 provides a simple, automated way to protect Office 365 data without having to get locked into another cloud provider or a backup vendor’s proprietary backup format. It gives you local backups of your cloud data by automatically downloading your cloud data to a local destination. If anything goes wrong with your cloud accounts, you can restore from your local backup copy.
* Keep local copies of your cloud-based data.
* Back up mailboxes (email, contacts, calendar, notes), SharePoint, OneDrive for Business.
* Full data ownership and control.
* Extremely cost-effective, with zero hosting costs.
* Backup Mailbox, OneDrive & SharePoint for $1/month/user
The cloud offers many productivity and business benefits……but also exposes you to a range of cyber-risks.
Who? Malicious Employees, Careless Contractors, Cyber Criminals & Cloud Providers
How? Data Deletion, Ransomware Attack, Account Hijack, Compromised Passwords & Human Error
Fortunately, it’s easy to prepare for the worst with robust backups.
The easiest way to be cyber resilient is to have backups. That means you have separate copies of your data, going back in time, stored safely in different locations. BackupAssist 365 is a business-grade application that does exactly that: backing up your cloud-hosted data so you always have a local copy. Is there only one reliable and true copy of your data – the one in the cloud? This is known as a single point of failure. And while the cloud mitigates the physical threats to your data, the digital ones are constantly emerging.
Here’s how it works:
Back up cloud files to a local directory
* Supported: Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint
* In Beta: Google Drive, Dropbox, SFTP or WebDAV
Back up mailboxes to local PST files
* Supported: Office 365 (Exchange Online), on-premise Exchange Server
* In Beta: Gmail, Outlook.com, IMAP server
Designed for data security, privacy, and cost-effectiveness:
Data compliance:- BackupAssist 365 gives you the tools you need to easily archive your data for compliance reasons.
Save on storage costs:- Don’t incur ongoing costs for cold-storing your data in the cloud. Store locally and save!
Full privacy for your data:- Your data is your data. BackupAssist 365 downloads it straight from your cloud account to a destination of your choice. No third parties ever see it.
How it works…
1. You install BackupAssist 365 on your computer – a server or workstation.
2. BackupAssist 365 connects to your cloud accounts to perform backups. This happens like clockwork.
3. Successive backups only download the differences (deltas) since the previous backup, saving time and bandwidth.
4. You choose where to put the data. For example, in your existing local or network storage.
The BackupAssist 365 cloud-to-local system addresses many of the security issues of cloud computing that can put companies at risk of business disruption, or violating GDPR and other compliance mandates. It provides backups of cloud data in non-proprietary data formats, giving customers back control of their data while maintaining the benefits of cloud storage for primary operations. These on-premise backups become invaluable in the event of a ransomware attack or security breach in the cloud.
BackupAssist 365 supports email and files from Microsoft Office 365, Rackspace hosted Exchange, and Exchange Server. It enables the user to select all email and file items or filter them by specified criteria, such as date range. The user can then automatically download the files/email and open them from a local Outlook client, or archive the data to cold storage for business purposes including backups, data protection, disaster recovery, business continuity, legal preparedness, and regulatory compliance. Downloads include all metadata details such as contacts, meetings, and journal entries for rapid discovery.
Download FREE demo of BackupAssist 365 at https://www.backupassist.com/365/downloads